What type of information do I need to provide for you to create a design for me
If you have an idea for a challenge coin already, we’re ready to put together a custom quote and proof (a digital representation of what your finished coin will look like). We do not need finished artwork to begin the process. Our artists have created amazing coins with nothing more than written descriptions or rough sketches on napkins.
With that being said, any images of logos or emblems that you’d like to see featured on the coin are greatly appreciated!
After deciding what art elements and text your design will have, decide what colors, metal plating, coin edge, and size you'd like for your coin.
Challenge Coin Customer Reviews
I have rarely worked with a company that was so willing and able to go above and beyond to provide a product - they worked with me through changes and last minute requests - and did it all with a willing, can do, happy attitude. Once of the best companies I have ever done business with. Additionally, EXCELLENT product. The coin was exactly as ordered, quality product, impressive!!
Date of experience: February 28, 2023
I can't thank you all enough for doing such a great job on our challenge coins! They are perfect! The delivery was here on time…I know I will be ordering many more from Signature Coins! I can't thank you enough for the outstanding job and in such a hurry! You guys are amazing!!! 😊 Lori
Date of experience: January 23, 2023
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- How do I start a price quote?
- What happens after I submit a quote
- What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it?
- Can I receive more than one quote or design?
- What is the best way to make a revision request for my design?
- Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantity?
- What Is the Minimum Order for Custom Poker Chips