What type of information do I need to provide for you to create a design for me
If you have an idea for a challenge coin already, we’re ready to put together a custom quote and proof (a digital representation of what your finished coin will look like). We do not need finished artwork to begin the process. Our artists have created amazing coins with nothing more than written descriptions or rough sketches on napkins.
With that being said, any images of logos or emblems that you’d like to see featured on the coin are greatly appreciated!
After deciding what art elements and text your design will have, decide what colors, metal plating, coin edge, and size you'd like for your coin.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- How do I start a price quote?
- What happens after I submit a quote
- What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it?
- Can I receive more than one quote or design?
- What is the best way to make a revision request for my design?
- Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantity?
- What Is the Minimum Order for Custom Poker Chips