What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it
Check for spelling
- This is always an important step, but it's particularely important for designs with text in any language other than English. Our artists will double check to make sure all spelling matches the designs you send over, but a second pair of eyes is always a good idea.
- Make sure that all brand specific guidelines were followed.
- Our artists will make sure to follow any brand specific guidelines you set forth, but you know your team and your company better than we do. Double check that all brand colors, logos and needed trademarks are properly in place.
- If you're unsure about any specific Pantone color, be sure to ask.
- You should also check for accuracy of colors, coin size and design. The bottom portion of your proof displays the size, chosen coin edge, the chosen colors on both sides of your coin, plating, and any upgrade options you have selected.
- It's important to remember that artwork is not to scale in proof images. Check the graph on the lower left-hand side of your proof image for the best reference to your coin's size.
- If any of that information is different from what you requested, contact your sales representative and send over any revisions. Our artists will revise based on your feedback free of charge. We will make as many revisions necessary until your design is perfect.
Review Order Details
- Double check the quantity you're ordering, as well as the final size of your custom coin.
Make a Payment
- If you're happy with the design proof, and your order details are correct, click "Order this Quote" at bottom of your quote.
You will be directed to a checkout page where you can then make a payment and provide shipping info.
Production starts as soon as a payment has been made. Changes are not accepted after production has started.
Challenge Coin Customer Reviews
I have rarely worked with a company that was so willing and able to go above and beyond to provide a product - they worked with me through changes and last minute requests - and did it all with a willing, can do, happy attitude. Once of the best companies I have ever done business with. Additionally, EXCELLENT product. The coin was exactly as ordered, quality product, impressive!!
Date of experience: February 28, 2023
I can't thank you all enough for doing such a great job on our challenge coins! They are perfect! The delivery was here on time…I know I will be ordering many more from Signature Coins! I can't thank you enough for the outstanding job and in such a hurry! You guys are amazing!!! 😊 Lori
Date of experience: January 23, 2023
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- How do I start a price quote?
- What happens after I submit a quote
- What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it?
- Can I receive more than one quote or design?
- What is the best way to make a revision request for my design?
- Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantity?
- What Is the Minimum Order for Custom Poker Chips