What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it
Spot checking your information at the beginning of the design process can go a long way. We perform multiple checks during production, but you know your name and rank better than we do!
Remember colors on the screen may appear different than paint colors. For accuracy, we suggest using pantone colors for your design.
Contact your sales representative and send over any revisions. Our artists will revise based on your feedback free of charge. We will make as many revisions necessary until your design is perfect.
Review Order Details
Double check the quantity you're ordering, as well as the final size of your custom coin.
Make a Payment
If you're happy with the design proof, and your order details are correct, click "Order this Quote" at bottom of your quote.
You will be directed to a checkout page where you can then make a payment and provide shipping info.
Production starts as soon as a payment has been made. Changes are not accepted after production has started.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- How do I start a price quote?
- What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it?
- Once I approve the proof, how do I place my coin order into production?
- Can I receive more than one quote or design?
- What is the best way to make a revision request for my design?
- Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantity?