What is the best way to make a revision request for my design
The best way to give revisions on your design is to send us an email describing what changes you would like to see and to include any reference images or sketches that you think will help our art team bring your custom coin to life.
Be sure to include your quote number so we can look up your order.
You can also give us a call, and a member of our sales team will be able to help you.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- How do I start a price quote?
- What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it?
- Once I approve the proof, how do I place my coin order into production?
- Can I receive more than one quote or design?
- What is the best way to make a revision request for my design?
- Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantity?