What happens after I submit a quote
- Once we receive your ideas, an artist will be assigned to your project and begin crafting the design. A member of our sales team will reach out if we need more details about your design.
- We’ll send you a digital proof of artwork via email, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Make sure to CHECK ALL SPELLING and design elements like plating, colors and size to make sure we got your vision just right.
- Let us know what you think about the design through email or by calling our sales team. We’ll send your notes to the artist working on your project and have a revised proof ready in about 24 hours.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- How do I start a price quote?
- What happens after I submit a quote
- What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it?
- Can I receive more than one quote or design?
- What is the best way to make a revision request for my design?
- Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantity?
- What Is the Minimum Order for Custom Poker Chips