How do I start a price quote
Online Quote Forms
Filling out a quote form on our website is the best way to get a fast and accurate quote. Just select a few of the options you want for your design, and click the “Upload Artwork” button to attach any files you have ready for us to use as a reference. Provide your contact information at the end of each form so a sales representative can contact you in case more design details are needed.
To speak with a representative call us at
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM.
Para español, pregunta por "Eli".
Send us an email at email@example.com. You will need to provide the qty needed, size, edge option, desired metal plating and a phone number within the message. One of our sales representative will contact you if more details are needed before they can send you a quote. Attach any files you have for us to use as a reference.
Para español pon "Attencion: Eli" en el línea de asunto
We do accept messages on our social platforms, however a quote will not be sent via DM. Instead our social media team will forward any information you provide (incl. images) to one of our sales representatives so they can better assist you.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- How do I start a price quote?
- What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it?
- Once I approve the proof, how do I place my coin order into production?
- Can I receive more than one quote or design?
- What is the best way to make a revision request for my design?
- Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantity?