Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantityBulk Ordering
We cannot make a quote for a below minimum order. Due to the inherent cost of designing and manufacturing custom coins, the lowest number of coins we can make in a single run is 50 coins.
Please refer to our pricing page for more details.Customizable Signature Coins
Our minimum order is 50 coins, however, we can deliver small orders of 5-10 coins as a pre-production sample. It is not a cost-effective option, and we recommend that our clients adhere to our minimum order quantity to get the most cost-effective results.
How Can I Get a Below Minimum Order of Coins?
If you want an order of coins akin to a pre-production sample (5-10 coins), there will be a mold fee and a $75 sample fee to cover production and shipping.
A 1.50” pre-production sample order would be $175 ($100 mold fee + $75 sampling fee)
A 1.75” pre-production sample order would be $200 ($125 mold fee + $75 sampling fee)
A 2.00” pre-production sample order would be $225 ($150 mold fee + $75 sampling fee)
Payment is required before the artwork is produced, unlike our usual orders, to cover the cost of creating artwork, producing the coins and shipping the coins. For orders of 50 coins or more, we offer free artwork, revisions and shipping.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- How do I start a price quote?
- What happens after I submit a quote
- What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it?
- Can I receive more than one quote or design?
- What is the best way to make a revision request for my design?
- Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantity?
- What Is the Minimum Order for Custom Poker Chips