What is the turnaround time for a challenge coin order
After the custom coin design is approved by a customer, the order goes directly into production. From this step, it takes no longer than 14 days for you to receive your challenge coins.
On average, most challenge coin companies have a production process that takes between 4 to 12 weeks. It’s through years of experience that we’ve been able to streamline our process and deliver a superior product in only two weeks.
To put the entire process into perspective: When you submit your challenge coin ideas to us, our artists will send you a proof under 48 hours. If you approve that proof and place an order, the entire process from concept to delivery will have taken no more than 14 days.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- What is the turnaround time for a challenge coin order?
- How are Challenge Coins made?
- What kinds of paints are used to add color to my coin?
- What is Sandblasting?
- What is Die Casting?
- What's the difference between a cloisonne, die struck and standard soft enamel?
- How long do you retain my coin mold once an order is placed?
- How do I know when my coin mold is going to expire