How long do you retain my coin mold once an order is placed
We store all coin molds at our production facility for two years after an order is placed. Due to limited storage space, if the coin molds expire, we recycle the materials to use for new projects.
If a reorder is placed while the mold is on file, there is no mold fee and the 2-year storage term begins again!
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- What is the turnaround time for a challenge coin order?
- How are Challenge Coins made?
- What kinds of paints are used to add color to my coin?
- What is Sandblasting?
- What is Die Casting?
- What's the difference between a cloisonne, die struck and standard soft enamel?
- How long do you retain my coin mold once an order is placed?
- How do I know when my coin mold is going to expire