What Kind of Belt Buckles Do You Offer
We make box frame belt buckles and hinge and hook belt buckles.
Box frame belt buckles have a hollow box on the back side with a sliding lock pin inside, and are used with webbed belts.
Hinge and hook belt buckles have a hinge for the belt to slide through and a hook, or pin, that secures the buckle to the belt on the back side. This will work with any belt that has traditional prong holes on the strap.
Like all of our products, the belt buckles we make are completely custom and designed to meet the specifications of individual clients.Read more on custom belt buckles.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- What materials are your coins made from?
- What is the most popular size for a challenge coin?
- How thick are your challenge coins?
- What presentation options do you offer?
- What is coin plating?
- Are Any of the Materials Used to Create My Coin Toxic?
- How Big Is Too Big for a Custom Belt Buckle?
- Do You Make Custom Poker Chips?
- What Kind of Belt Buckles Do You Offer?
- Do you offer other products besides challenge coins?