What is the most popular size for a challenge coin?Challenge coins are typically 1.5” or 1.75” in size. This makes them larger than the coins in circulation around the U.S., but they easily fit in the palm of your hand. Most people carry these types of challenge coins in a pocket or wallet.Click here for more challenge coin size information.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- What materials are your coins made from?
- What is the most popular size for a challenge coin?
- How thick are your challenge coins?
- What presentation options do you offer?
- What is coin plating?
- Are Any of the Materials Used to Create My Coin Toxic?
- How Big Is Too Big for a Custom Belt Buckle?
- Do You Make Custom Poker Chips?
- What Kind of Belt Buckles Do You Offer?
- Do you offer other products besides challenge coins?