How thick are your challenge coins
The standard challenge coin is usually 3 mm thick. Here at Signature Coins we can make custom coins with thicknesses that range from 1.2 mm - 6 mm thick. The thicker the coin the heavier your coin will feel.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- What materials are your coins made from?
- What is the most popular size for a challenge coin?
- How thick are your challenge coins?
- What presentation options do you offer?
- What is coin plating?
- Are Any of the Materials Used to Create My Coin Toxic?
- How Big Is Too Big for a Custom Belt Buckle?
- Do You Make Custom Poker Chips?
- What Kind of Belt Buckles Do You Offer?
- Do you offer other products besides challenge coins?