What Format Does My Artwork Need to Be in
Signature Coins' staff a full graphic art department. To best prepare the artwork for your challenge coin designs we prefer vector art.
We can accept and work with any of the following type of files:
.jpeg .gif .png .ppt .doc .pdf .tiff .psd (ver9) .pub .stl
If you send vector art it is best saved as: .ai, .eps, or .cdr with noutlined fonts and curves saved down to CS2
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- Do you charge for artwork made?
- Can I pick custom colors?
- What are my coin edge options?
- Can I create a custom design to go around the edge of my coin?
- What's the difference between a 2d and a 3d coin?
- How do I ensure the colors are right on my coins?
- What type of format does my artwork need to be in?
- What metal plating should I choose for my coins?
- Do You have a coin design template?