What Format Does My Artwork Need to Be in
Signature Coins' staff a full graphic art department. To best prepare the artwork for your challenge coin designs we prefer vector art.
We can accept and work with any of the following type of files:
.jpeg .gif .png .ppt .doc .pdf .tiff .psd (ver9) .pub .stl
If you send vector art it is best saved as: .ai, .eps, or .cdr with noutlined fonts and curves saved down to CS2
Challenge Coin Customer Reviews
I have rarely worked with a company that was so willing and able to go above and beyond to provide a product - they worked with me through changes and last minute requests - and did it all with a willing, can do, happy attitude. Once of the best companies I have ever done business with. Additionally, EXCELLENT product. The coin was exactly as ordered, quality product, impressive!!
Date of experience: February 28, 2023
I can't thank you all enough for doing such a great job on our challenge coins! They are perfect! The delivery was here on time…I know I will be ordering many more from Signature Coins! I can't thank you enough for the outstanding job and in such a hurry! You guys are amazing!!! 😊 Lori
Date of experience: January 23, 2023
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- Do you charge for artwork made?
- Can I pick custom colors?
- What are my coin edge options?
- Can I create a custom design to go around the edge of my coin?
- What's the difference between a 2d and a 3d coin?
- How do I ensure the colors are right on my coins?
- What type of format does my artwork need to be in?
- What metal plating should I choose for my coins?
- Do You have a coin design template?