How do I ensure the colors are right on my coins
The best way to give our team an idea of the color you want, is to tell them the pantone color that matches closest to your color choice. It may even be easier for you to use the colors of a Fortune 500 company, or a sports team. Does your color closely match the blue of the Twitter logo, Nestle’s brand or is your version of light blue the dark blue of the Detroit Tigers? Simply let us know, and our artists will match your specifications to a pantone color perfectly.
We make creating custom challenge coins easy!
But we would prefer you hear it directly from other customers 😉
- Challenge Coin Design Template
- Challenge Coin Checklist
- How to Design a Challenge Coin 101
- Learn how challenge coins are produced
- Do you charge for artwork made?
- Can I pick custom colors?
- What are my coin edge options?
- Can I create a custom design to go around the edge of my coin?
- What's the difference between a 2d and a 3d coin?
- How do I ensure the colors are right on my coins?
- What type of format does my artwork need to be in?
- What metal plating should I choose for my coins?
- Do You have a coin design template?