Support - Frequently Asked Questions
Find your answer faster with our new support search!
Frequently Asked Questions and Support Topics
- What is a Challenge Coin?
- What type of information do I need to provide for you to create a design for me?
- Do you sell or stock the designs that you show on your web page?
- How do you get challenge coins?
- Do you offer a rush service?
- What is the minimum number of coins that I can order?
- Do you guarantee your products?
- What materials are your coins made from?
- What is the most popular size for a challenge coin?
- How thick are your challenge coins?
- What presentation options do you offer?
- What is coin plating?
- Are Any of the Materials Used to Create My Coin Toxic?
- How Big Is Too Big for a Custom Belt Buckle?
- Do You Make Custom Poker Chips?
- What Kind of Belt Buckles Do You Offer?
- Do you offer other products besides challenge coins?
- Do you charge for artwork made?
- Can I pick custom colors?
- What are my coin edge options?
- Can I create a custom design to go around the edge of my coin?
- What's the difference between a 2d and a 3d coin?
- How do I ensure the colors are right on my coins?
- What type of format does my artwork need to be in?
- What metal plating should I choose for my coins?
- Do You have a coin design template?
- How do I start a price quote?
- What items should I look for on my proof once I receive it?
- Once I approve the proof, how do I place my coin order into production?
- Can I receive more than one quote or design?
- What is the best way to make a revision request for my design?
- Can I still receive a quote for less than minimum quantity?
- What is the turnaround time for a challenge coin order?
- How are Challenge Coins made?
- What kinds of paints are used to add color to my coin?
- What is Sandblasting?
- What is Die Casting?
- What's the difference between a cloisonne, die struck and standard soft enamel?
- How long do you retain my coin mold once an order is placed?
- How do I know when my coin mold is going to expire