Sorority Challenge Coins
Does your sorority have challenge coins?
In the early days of American education, it was believed that men were responsible for the running of the country. As such, women were only taught to read up to a certain point as it was assumed they didn’t need to know how to do anything more than that. As women started demanding equality, the right to an education was one of the core issues being fought for. When the schools were finally made coed, women took the world of academia by storm and proved what should have been obvious all along: They’re every bit as capable as men.
In 1851, women students formed their own secret societies to mirror those that had been created 75 years earlier. Initially, these societies were known simply as women fraternities. It wasn’t until 1874 that a group used the term sorority to define itself. A Latin professor, understanding that the term fraternity was derived from the Latin word for brotherhood, coined the term sorority. In the centuries that followed, sororities have grown in popularity and increased in number. Now, they’re just as big a part of collegiate life as football on Saturday. The popularity and uniqueness of sororities deserve to be forever stamped on custom Greek challenge coins.
Sports organizations, branches of the military, Fortune 500 companies and top-tier universities have all chosen Signature Coins as the go-to company for providing their custom challenge coins. With a simple three-step order process, it’s easy to see why our customers have continued coming back for over 15 years. When you place your order for sorority challenge coins with us, you’ll see why we’ve consistently earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Providing Exceptional Service
One aspect of sorority life that never gets enough attention is the long history of community service and philanthropy that go hand-in-hand with time spent in Greek life. The women who pledge to a sorority often do so because they know it will give them a unique opportunity to give back to their communities.
According to the annual report released by The National Panhellenic Conference (an umbrella organization for 26 sororities), 2.45 million volunteer community service hours were logged by sorority members during the 2016 - 2017 school year. During that same span of time, $12.9 million was raised by sororities for philanthropic causes.
Some of the sororities who have managed to make a name for themselves through their charitable efforts include:
- Delta Gamma-- Founded in 1873 with the motto “Do Good,” Delta Gamma has more than lived up to its motto. Giving to causes that support the blind and visually impaired, as well as creating scholarship programs for women are just some of the ways Delta Gamma has been able to give back.
- Delta Delta Delta-- Since 1999, Tri Delt has made St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital the primary recipient of its charitable attention. The sorority has raised over $45 million and has pledged to raise over $60 million in 10 years.
- Delta Sigma Theta-- Founded in 1913 at Howard University, Delta Sigma Theta is a historically African American sorority which has chosen to give back by way of starting programs and initiatives. Some of the causes they serve include enriching education for young teens and providing prenatal and maternity care to women in Kenya.
These charitable moments make for the perfect opportunity for sorority sisters to earn sorority challenge coins. In the military, soldiers earn challenge coins upon completing missions and in return for exceptional service. Within a sorority, sisters can earn challenge coins for volunteering the most community service hours, or for helping to raise the most money for a given cause.
At Signature Coins, we honor the service of sorority members the same way we honor the service of men and women in uniform. Our top tier customer service is one of the little ways in which we can say thank you.
Ready To Get Started?
Ready To Get Started?
Sorority Challenge Coins Delivered in Three Easy Steps
At Signature Coins, we’ve worked hard on creating a unique customer service experience that ensures you get exactly what you need in the simplest manner possible. Designing, ordering and delivering custom items can be a labor-intensive process, but when you partner with us, we make it as easy as following three simple steps.
- Step One: You contact us either by phone, email or with one of our quote request forms on this page, and tell us what you want on your custom challenge coin. Within 24 to 48 hours, you’ll receive the first proof of your coin and a quote for the order.
- Step Two: Once you receive your first art proof and quote, you’re in the driver seat with our unlimited free revision process. This means you’re free to suggest as many edits and request as many revisions to your coin as you need to get it absolutely perfect. Only when you’re happy with the design and final look of your coin will we move forward into production and delivery.
- Step Three: Once you’ve approved and your order has been processed, we’ll begin production of your coins and ensure that you’ll have the final product delivered to you in 14 days or fewer via FREE UPS Priority Air Shipping within the U.S.
Getting your custom Greek challenge coins is as easy as that. Contact us today to get started!
Call and Speak to a Specialist Today
Begin a Partnership That Will Last
When you choose Signature Coins, you get the benefit of over 15 years experience providing excellent customer service and high-quality challenge coins to customers all over the world. In fact, our customer service is so unparalleled that most customers continue to come back to us for years to come.
When you partner with us, you gain access to these freebies:
- Free Artwork & Design within 24 to 48 hours
- Free Unlimited Revisions on All Designs
- Free Mold & Setup for Orders Over 300
- Free Delivery in 14 days or Less Within the U.S
- We Back the Quality of All Orders 100% guaranteed
Give us a call today and see for yourself why you’ll never need another company to provide your Greek challenge coins for the rest of the long life of your sorority.