Police Detective Challenge Coins
Make the Grade with Custom Police Detective Challenge Coins
A lot of people get into law enforcement with the hope of becoming a detective one day. All of our men and women in blue take the job because they want to help people, but there’s very little that’s more glamorous on the force than being promoted to detective. The promotion in itself is accompanied by a swearing-in, but as new detectives join the ranks in your precinct, shouldn’t their accomplishments be marked with the presentation of custom police challenge coins?
Signature Coins has provided custom challenge coins to officers in many different police units during our more than 15 years in business. K9 units, state police, sheriff’s offices and SWAT units have all taken advantage of our superior craftsmanship and top-tier customer service when ordering their custom challenge coins. When you decide to order your police detective challenge coins from us, you benefit from working with a company with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Give us a call today and let us get started creating a keepsake your detectives will cherish forever.
A Different Job Requires a Different Caliber Challenge Coin
Part of the reason officers often work hard to make detective is because it’s such a different job in comparison to being a beat cop. Both provide a valuable and necessary service, but as a detective, gone are the days of writing tickets and directing traffic. Detectives get the benefit of seeing a case through from beginning to the moment when it’s closed.
Some of the unique tasks for a detective include interviewing witnesses and suspects, collecting evidence, investigating crime scenes, consult with experts (like the coroner) and liaise with other law enforcement agencies like the FBI.
Such a different job and set of responsibilities calls for a different kind of challenge coin. Luckily, with Signature Coins, you’ve got access to an abundance of customization options that will help your police detective challenge coins turn out as special as the men and women who earn them.
Ready To Get Started?
Custom Police Coin Examples
Choose Special Plating Options
- Antique Gold-- This is the most popular plating style for custom challenge coins. The recessed areas will have a slightly darker finish when compared to the raised areas. Antique plating helps to show text in higher relief and shows less wear and tear over time.
- High Polish Gold-- The classiest and most expensive looking plating option, high polish gold coins will have the same high polish finish on both the raised and recessed areas of the coin.
- Antique Silver-- With a lot of the same benefits as the antique gold option, antique silver plating looks very similar to antique pewter, giving your coin a sense of age.
- High Polish Silver-- Another one of the more popular options, each high polish silver coin is hand dipped in real silver plating and then polished to a very high polished shine.
- Copper-- Copper can be a great, unique way to make your challenge coin stand out from the rest. Both raised and recessed areas have the same level of high polish finish.
- Black Metal-- There are an automatic strength and distinctness to black metal coins. Since the color of most coins has a metallic look to it, black metal really stands apart and increases the color contrasts almost by default.
- Antique Nickel-- Fairly new to the plating game, antique nickel plating looks very similar to a gunmetal which gives the coin a very durable look.
- Black Nickel-- Where the finish of a black metal coin can look smooth and uniform, black nickel offers an interesting matte finish contrast.
With so many options available, it’s be easy to understand why it might be difficult to make a point. If more than one plating option sounds like a good choice for your police detective challenge coins, you can always go with the dual plating option and choose two different options.
If you are having trouble choosing between the options, rest assured that our highly trained and dedicated specialists are always standing by with helpful advice to make sure you get the most out of your custom challenge coins.
Call and Speak to a Specialist Today
Get Your Free Custom Police Challenge Coin Artwork Today
At Signature Coins, we know that chasing down criminals and investigating crimes takes a lot of time and attention. That’s why we’ve streamlined our order process down to three easy steps.
The begins once you complete the free estimate form on this page or by giving us a call at 1.800.953.3607 and submitting the details of your coin. Some details include your ideas, logos, artwork, and any text you would like on your coin. Keep in mind that most police challenge coins are double-sided and one inch to three inches in diameter. Once submitted, we will provide you with your first artwork proof and price quote in 24 to 48 hours.
The begins when you receive your proof. Here you will have a chance to look over your coin for any spelling, color, and design mistakes that you may encounter. We provide free unlimited revisions during this stage until you are 100 percent satisfied with your coin.
The is where you place your order by using our convenient order form on our page, or, if you are more comfortable, by speaking to one of our representatives on the phone. At this point, your detective challenge coins will be created and sent free via UPS Air Shipping, and you should expect your order within 14 days or less.
It’s that easy!
If you’re ready to partner with a company that’s been providing excellent customer service for over 15 years, give us a call or fill out the free quote request form you’ll find on this page. In as little as a few weeks, you’ll have your custom challenge coins in hand and you’ll see why customers keep coming back to Signature Coins year after year for their challenge coin needs.