Choose the Right Color for Your Awareness Ribbon Shaped Custom Challenge CoinsPosted by Signature Coins | June 18, 2014 at 5:45pm | Topic: Awareness Challenge Coins
Universal symbols translate into any language. One that is recognized worldwide is the awareness ribbon. Made famous by breast cancer support groups and military support groups, it is familiar and effective. Many businesses, schools, clubs, and organizations create custom challenge coins shaped like ribbons as a way to raise funds and awareness about a specific cause or issue.
What Do All the Colors Mean?
Each color has a meaning. Different groups around the globe have adopted these colors as their own. The following list will help you identify what color you’ll want to use for your own order of custom awareness ribbon shaped challenge coins:
- Black. Anti-Gang, Melanoma, Mourning, POW-MIA, Suicide.
- Blue. Anti-Tobacco, Arthritis, Child Abuse Prevention, Colon Cancer, Crime Victim Rights, Domestic Violence, Drunk Driving, Education, Epstein-Barr Virus, Freedom of Speech, Hurricane Support, Police Officers Lost in the Line of Duty, Reye's Syndrome, Water Safety.
- Gold. Childhood Cancer Awareness.
- Grey. Allergies, Aphasia, Asthma, Brain Cancer, Brain Tumors, Diabetes.
- Orange. Agent Orange Exposure, Cultural Diversity, Hunger Awareness, Leukemia, Lupus, Motorcyclist Safety, Multiple Sclerosis, Racial Tolerance, Roadway Construction Worker Safety.
- Pink. Birth Parents, Breast Cancer.
- Puzzle Piece. Autism.
- Red. DUI Awareness, Heart Disease, HIV/AIDS, MADD/DARE, Substance Abuse.
- Silver. Abuse of the Elderly, Children with Disabilities, Diseases or Disorders of the Brain, Parkinson's Disease.
- Teal. Ovarian Cancer, Native American Reparations, Sexual Violence, Spaying and Neutering Pets, Substance Abuse, Tourette Syndrome.
- White. Adoption, Alzheimer's Disease, Bone Disease and Bone Cancer, Child Exploitation and Abuse, Diabetes, Free Speech, Innocence, Peace, Poverty Awareness, Purity, Student Sexual Assault, Victims of Terrorism, Violence against Women.
- Yellow. Adoptive Parents, Deployed Soldiers, Endometriosis, Equality, Hope, Liver Cancer, Liver Disease, Missing Children, Missing Persons, Suicide Prevention, Testicular Cancer.
There are also color combinations that many people use to raise awareness. For example, black and white is for anti-racism and purple, pink, and teal is for thyroid cancer. Let us know which colors you need when you contact us with your inquiry.
Requesting a Free Price Quote is Easy with Signature Coins
Choose the right color for your awareness ribbon shaped custom challenge coins. Refer to the list above and convey your message to the world. Share your business, school, club or organization’s challenges and triumphs with the world. Raise funds for a worthy cause and send people home with a keepsake that matters.
Contact Signature Coins for a FREE price quote today. We want to help you raise awareness about the issues that matter most to you. Make use of our free artwork and design services. We’re here to help you design incredible items that promote your cause.